Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Malloma

Fabri-clatter.    Plasti-special.
Metalli-faux.    And steps and snaps and
                         weaves and fumes and
                         pose and dangle
                                  big bags,
                                        name tauting.

Yes, we want it!
        we love it so.
        I'll gild my snot
             sarong my sallow
             wrap my glistening guts
                            velvet viscera
             in a happypink kittybow!
             Seehowmywants
                    drape so stylishly
                    exclaim the truth of me:

                      >>AM what I Want<<
                      >>IS<< the smeared-on
                                          cruft of
                                          thing beast
                                          centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment