Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Illumination

 We lumbering solar systems
        striding in swarms of points of Light
               chatting utterance of cosmic popcorn
                       we're bubbling infinite
                               we're radiating entropy

We slung our skins around the sun
       we fanned alluvium
               we drenched the event Horizon
                       irrigated croplands
                                of the possible

Every particle blazing starlight
       brilliance
               blinds my eyes
                       shimmers
                               throughout every gap

Lend me the grace of the corner of your eye
        that I may see as you
                in Panovision
                        all reflections crystal bright

Lend me the confidence of your intent
        that I may kindle lanterns
                rippling dawn across
                        these Myriad lakes of ink

 

Toronto Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment